Commissioning/Work for Hire
If you like to use any of the pinup images, from our gallery, available for licensing consider one of the following types of licensing we used to work with.
Types of Licensing:
Image as is:
- Customers will be able to use the image(s), without any modification, for their commercial purposes based on the agreement with Cris Delara Studio.
- Details about price, length of time, specifications for the image’s file, payment conditions, etc., will be discussed before signing the licensing contract.
- Customers can request a modification on the image (without changing the character’s anatomic structure, or posing, etc.), such as including a logo, changing colour of hair or clothes, adding a name or sentence, etc.
A caucasian girl with long straight black hair, carrying a backpack that is asked to have the hair’s colour changed to blond and a company’s logo added to the backpack.
- All changes are subject of extra fees, which final value will depend on evaluation from Cris Delara Studio.
- After any adaptation, all image’s copyrights still belong to Cris Delara Studio.
Customers can ask for modifications on the image (it is still the same character), which affects, partially, the anatomic structure of the character or posing.
The character is sitting on a bench and it is required that it is standing up.
Character is standing up with crossed arms on the chest and it is required that the arms are down with hands on the hips.
All changes are subject of extra fees, which final value will depend on evaluation from Cris Delara Studio.
After any adaptation, all image’s copyrights still belong to Cris Delara Studio.
- Minimum Licensing period of time: 3 years
- May be renewed for the same conditions within 3 months notice before the due date
- All Licensing agreement it is a non exclusive use agreement (the image can be licensed at anytime to another company with no restrictions), unless specified in contrary, which means the image can be used by the licensee for specific purposes as described in the contract; the licensee is not buying the image
- Although, the licensee is paying for the right of using the image all rights for the image and any of its versions/sketches still belong to Cris Delara Art Studio, which means, the licensee is not authorized, under any circumstances, to sale, negotiate, give away, share, etc. the image
- The Licensee has no rights to change or to adjust the image without Cris Delara Art Studio written permission
- The copyrightable image (or any version of it) will be provided to the licensee in a 8 ½“ X 11” size, jpg or PDF format (unless specified in contrary) 300 dpi resolution, on receipt of payment and signed contract
If you still did not find that exact image, you are also very lucky, because we can develop/create a customized pinup image to your product, campaign or for any purpose you want.
Just contact us to get more details about our Work for Hire option.
Commissioning/Work for Hire
Customers can hire Cris Delara Art Studio to develop/create an exclusive character or to draw/paint an already existent character.
In this kind of work, the customer is buying the image and all its rights of use, for unlimited time.
All references, specifications, descriptions, details for the service must be provided by the customer
As Each work for hire project has its own specifications and demands the price/fees for the service it will depend on many factors as well as updates and re-evaluations.
There are no flat fees in this case.